This house, and the Thacher house located next door (but not open to the
public) are both owned by Historic New England (SPNEA). Originally located
in West Barnstable, the house was moved to its present location in 1936 by
Mary Thacher, an avid collector of antiques. Miss Thacher used the house as
a backdrop for her collection of colonial furniture, hooked rugs, ceramics,
pewter and other decorative arts.
June 1 to October 15 - open the second and fourth Saturday of each month with
11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
$4.00 for adults. (Historic New England and Yarmouth residents, admission
Take Route 6 to exit 7. Turn right onto Willow Street and right onto Route
6A. The Winslow Crocker House is on the left, just beyond the Yarmouth Port
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Check out the Historic New England site at http://www.historicnewengland.org/historic-properties/homes/winslow-crocker-house
copyright ©2001, all rights reserved,
The Historical Society of Old Yarmouth, PO Box 11, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675